Website

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ali 2 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Hey – can you give me feedback on the first draft? I haven’t added the sponsor wrapper and a few other things. Please let me know your thoughts!

http://cooperativeimpact.com

Daniel

• #36 Reply

Nicole

Hi Daniel – site is looking good. Just a few thoughts:

1. Maybe think about changing the background image at the top to something that looks more like the typical conference setting – can you get an image from the venue?

2. I assume since you haven’t listed the venue that you are working on that part, but I would include the venue somewhere at the bottom and also on the registration page.

3. It might be cool to have a section specifically dedicated to “takeaways” – tell me exactly what I will have when I walk out the door at the end. This would let you have a separate section dedicated to “about the conference”. You kind have them both combined into one now.

Hope this helps!

Niki

• #37 Reply

Thanks, Niki! Great feedback.

Does anyone have any feedback about the name of the conference? Should it be Princeton Impact Project since that is how all of this was originally started?

• #38 Reply

Mona

Love it! Very soothing to the eyes and very warm and welcoming. I’m assuming the dates and times will go on as well. Maybe you could have some kind of tagline as in “A new paradigm” or “we are the change we wish to see” or anything else that can expand on the words social innovation and get into the hearts of people. Otherwise, I think it’s wonderful!

• #44 Reply

Gery Juleff

Good start and looks attractive. What I think is still missing is an idea as to who you are trying to attract? What is your potential audience? People interested in the concept of socially responsible business, potential investors, people looking to start a business? All of the above?

• #45 Reply

Christine Symington

I think the design is nice and clean. Perhaps add an FAQ about “Who Should Attend?”
      and also some more content on the landing page to help people determine why they should attend.

• #233 Reply

Ali

Christmas Cookie Walk at Agape Church of the BrethrenDon’t have time to make homemade coeikos or candy for the holidays? Don’t like to bake? Have a last minute get-together and need dessert? We have the solution for YOU! Come to the “Christmas Cookie Walk” at Agape Church of the Brethren, 11610 Lima Rd. (between Carroll and Dupont Roads) on Saturday, December 8, from 9:00 A.M. to 12:00 noon. We will have many different varieties to tempt your taste buds. Some of the coeikos featured will be: holiday cut-outs, buckeyes, peanut butter blossoms, monster coeikos, and many more. We will also have a limited number of homemade Chocolate Covered Caramel Apples decorated for Christmas. Mark your calendars and get there early for best selection of these yummy treats at only $6.00/lb. Proceeds will be used for Women’s Fellowship projects and Outreach Ministries.In addition, holiday and gift items, handmade by Agape craftpersons, will be sold. A variety of wooden, quilted, knitted, crocheted, and “crafty” specialties are available with proceeds going to the Agape Women’s Fellowship projects. AND the youth group will be selling HUGE jelly beans as a fund raiser for their activities.Lots will be happening – hope you can join us! For more information call the church office at 260-489-6908.

Reply To: Website
Your information: