Princeton Impact Project Meetup #5 [RSVP]
Topic: Cooperative Impact Conference
- Date & Time: Thursday, April 30th at 7pm
- Location: infini-T Cafe | 4 Hulfish Street, Princeton, NJ 08542 (View Map)
- Objectives: Three things should be accomplished by the end of this meeting:
- Speakers can give a brief description of their conference talk in 2 minutes or less
- Review financials so everyone is up to speed on progress and goals
- Speakers are aware of the marketing strategy and their role in the bigger picture
- Attendees: Speakers as well as anyone interested in learning more about the conference.
- General: This meetup is a convening space for you to establish relationships with other community members who are passionate about using business to drive social change.
- 7:00pm: Updates
- 7:15pm: New member introductions
- 7:30pm: Speaker line-up
- 7:45pm: Conference Marketing
- First draft of marketing strategy for conference (View PDF)
- Five tickets sold without marketing (total $294)
- Ticket options available for purchase through website:
- Conference Pass ($49 each)
- VIP Pass ($248 each)
- dedicated power outlet, priority front row seating, and private lunch w the speakers
- Video Pass ($198 each)
- full access to all conference video content after the event
New Member Introductions (7:15pm)
At the beginning of each meetup we go around the table to give our new members the opportunity to introduce themselves. Let us know who you are, what you are working on, and what (if any) obstacles you are running into.
Speaker Line-Up (7:30pm)
This will be a quick dry-run of the conference. Speakers will go around the room in the order they are presenting at the conference, and go through the basic outline of their talk. I am confident that each speaker understands their role in the bigger picture of the conference. Therefore, this should not take very long.
Conference Marketing (7:45pm)
We will run through the list of tasks which must be accomplished prior to the unified marketing push.
- Launch marketing strategy tomorrow (Friday, May 1st), and sell out all tickets in 7 days
- Speakers should have their one-pager for the crowd-sourced Social Impact Workbook completed by next meeting on Thursday, May 7th.